Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a good one!!!

+5
beerman
LonelyGirl
Nickles4Nips
RunawayTrain
GinAndBareIt
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I found a good one!!! Empty I found a good one!!!

Post  GinAndBareIt Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:12 am

Just kidding!!!! LOL clown
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

I found a good one!!! Empty Me too...

Post  RunawayTrain Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:32 am

but when I called Johnny Depp's agent (for the 100th time this morning) she started babbling something about restraining orders and lawsuits...I stopped paying attention after a bit.

That bitch was crazy! bounce
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

I found a good one!!! Empty Re: I found a good one!!!

Post  Nickles4Nips Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:15 pm

I thought all the good ones were either gay or married??? scratch
Nickles4Nips
Nickles4Nips

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:46 pm

That's true too...but hopefully a few have either slipped thru the cracks and are still out there...or they have recently been set free and are now back in circulation.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:52 pm

God, I hope so...I'm at the front of a line for a certain one...hope I don't have to wait too long...
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:00 pm

I haven't even chosen a line yet Sad
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Hmmm- not sure what line I choose? I am going to try and pick better this time around. I'm not going to rush into the express lane-10 items or less.
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  beerman Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:28 pm

i found one, but already taken Crying or Very sad

beerman

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:43 pm

Never fear, Beerman. Shit happens...
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:41 am

I have to agree that most of the good ones are taken. However, it is usually by the biggest assholes! Why is that? It creates a bitter situation with the "unchosen" one. Sigh... Sad
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:14 pm

I think there are good ones out there...but sometimes we need to look at them in a different way. Time changes things immensely.

I also believe that I have no clue about things geek
Things happen for a reason- or maybe not- who knows. The only thing we can control is ourselves- so I guess thats a good place to start. Waiting for "the right one" might just be a waste of time. As they say life is not a dress rehersal- so if we wait till we find the right one to do cool things and live life- we might just miss it all.

I doubt I will do anything with this information myself- but the concept is good. Maybe it will be one of my New Years resolutions if I can make sense of how to apply it. There are so many things I wish I could live by. Lots of cool, clichey type things- can't think of them right now- but they will come to me.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  sluttygirl Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:16 pm

Sometimes good enough is just that...good enough! Why is everyone always looking for perfection? As if it exists? The silliest notion on the planet I think.
sluttygirl
sluttygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:43 am

Hey Slutty,
Maybe people aren't really looking for perfection...maybe they're just looking for five minutes of happiness and they think they will find it out there somewhere...

Or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic in believing that is does happen...

Cheers!
Runaway
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  sluttygirl Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:12 pm

I'm sure happiness is out there to be found. I just have to believe we as a whole are doing/looking for it the wrong way- otherwise the divorce/unhappiness rate would not be so high. I have no real advice as to what is or where to find happiness- I just think maybe how we look needs to be refined. Either that ior the definition needs to be changed. Maybe happiness is simply being ok in your situation at least 50% of the time- maybe more than that is too much to ask. Either that or maybe the polygamists really do know what they are doing (except of course for marrying little kids).
tongue
sluttygirl
sluttygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:38 pm

When you start looking at a situation clearly I think the future becomes more hazy. I try living for the moment but some how it becomes the reality. During the light of day, hushed phone calls and rush meetings, I stop to think, "what are we trying to hide?" Why is it so taboo to admit that maybe we are with the wrong people? I believe every pot has a lid and maybe after some use we just get used to using the wrong one. Then when you find the right one, you have to get a new set I have found the right fit, finally after searching for about 8 years, but their old set seems just fine. Confusion, contradictions, and complications, were not the C's I was looking for! Exclamation confused So can anyone out there help?
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  MissBehav'n Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Engine...are you saying you are paired with the wrong lid? I think you are saying you are, and that you have found the "right" lid...but can't pair up because you both are parts of a different set of pots...lol? Is this right?

I also wonder what does it mean to be with the wrong person? I know what it means literally, but what does it mean in a broader sense? If you can identify the wrong person- can you also identify the right person? I am not sure I could for myself. I know what I DON'T want, and I know some things I would like...but to actually pick a person to be "the one" seems difficult. Sometimes I think that maybe we as a society are looking for another person to make us right with ourselves. Like in that movie (Runaway- help me here) where the guy says "you complete me" what the hell is that? Are you half of a person alone? Or maybe you are only a quarter of a person tongue ...but if we cannot be whole and happy ourselves...how do we expect another person to make it all right?

Now I will answer myself by saying a possibility is that it takes different ingredients to make up something- like flour alone wouldnt be good to eat, nor would butter or raw eggs (unless you are Rocky) ...but mixed together in the right proportions, you get sugar cookies which are yummy! I don't know. Maybe someone smarter than I am will have a better answer. And if not- thats why no matter how bad the economy is, liquor sales will stay high drunken
MissBehav'n
MissBehav'n

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:17 am

I wonder how you might know what you have found. I found one that really interests me and I dont know why. I don't think he is interested in me that way though; I just can't tell. Something does seem like a connection- just not sure in what way.It is a very weird situation. I guess maybe time will tell. Or maybe I ought to go ask the 8 ball.
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:17 pm

It's from Jerry Maguire...and I hate that line. No one 'completes' anyone. Someone might make you feel better/happy when you are around them, but the fact of the matter is, though it may be tough, you can live your whole life without that person and still be complete.
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Not only am I thinking I am the wrong lid I think it is time for a new set. I am having a difficult time pin pointing when and where things went bad. All I know is that when you finally get thisclose to the right fit it is yanked away. So the question remains, "Which is better, a pot with a lid too big, or just not being used at all?"

I don't like the line "You complete me" but it does make me wonder, could anyone love me like that? I cry whenever I watch the movie "The Holiday" and Jude Law says, "You're lovely..." So simple, yet so profound. I never said making a relationship work was easy, but it is too damn hard.

As for the finding someone who is part of another set, I plead the 5th. Sigh....do my daily ramblings make any sense at all? Question
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Ok, so your good fitting lid is from another set of pots?
That is an issue. I am not making a judgement from a moral standpoint, but my question is: is it worth it to mix and match this way? Do you get what you need this way? If both people are in other relationships, what keeps you from getting out of them and making one together?

I once dated a guy while I was getting out of a relationship- I was still in it basically- but it wasnt really a relationship at that point- it was in the middle of being dissolved- anyway- this other person and I saw each other on the side basically and it was fun. The bad thing came about when I was out of the relationship- it changed everything. I guess it is like meeting a person in a bar and then when you see them with the real lights on - they arent what you thought- things look different in a different light.

This probably isnt makeing sense, but I guess what I am asking (in a totally non-judgemantal way- just want that to be clear) is- is the relationship you and the other lid share the real thing or just better then what you have now? Could it exist "with the lights on"? If the answer is yes, what keeps you two from pursuing it?

Again- please do not think there is a judgemental tone here. I am just curious. Everyone has reasons for staying in situations- myself included- but I figured I would ask anyway.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:23 am

There are a ton of factors as to why this is not in the light of day. For one, it would be very selfish to just up and leave. At this point I am not getting what I need. And I am not speaking from just a sexual standpoint. How about a little respect? Both exist with the lights on. The other lid is a friend, a good friend. I would rather have the friend then the set. Who knows why we fall for the ones that we fall for. I think that the second you find "the one" you know it. I never thought it existed until one day, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Then the tables are turned and your vision gets cloudy. I need a clear head with a clear vision. All I am saying is that I am not a home wrecker. However, maybe, just maybe, one set needs to be returned and the other needs to be brought home.

As for why I stay. I cannot find a way out. If I am not his wife, financial advisor, cleaner, cook, secretary, and etc. Then who am I?
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:28 am

Engine- Just curious- why is it selfish to up and leave?
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 am

Because I am afraid of who I would have to be....
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:08 am

Who MIGHT you have to be? Are the choices that scary?
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  sluttygirl Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 am

Engine- I say go for it. Happiness is a thing we all deserve. Are you really doing "your lid" a favor by staying with them if you don't want them and plan to leave them at some point? Maybe leaving now is hard- but maybe it is the right thing to do. Why prolong the agony?
sluttygirl
sluttygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next