Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm...I've had a few...

+2
EngineGirl22
LonelyGirl
6 posters

Go down

Hmmm...I've had a few... Empty Hmmm...I've had a few...

Post  LonelyGirl Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:28 am

They all start out very hopeful...amazing how bad some of them can get. I think my worst excuse for having to get home was that my iguana was sick...the funny thing is...he really was sick...but I couldnt come up with anything any better than this...maybe the date was just that bad!
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Hmmm...I've had a few... Empty Re: Hmmm...I've had a few...

Post  EngineGirl22 Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:41 pm

That excuse isn't all that bad. Kind of interesting. If a date goes so poorly next time just say that the voices in your head are telling you not to have a good time. Good luck! Like a Star @ heaven
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm

You could always talk about ex boyfriends...and tell him you have the names of "your" kids picked out already- that ought to run him off!
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:45 am

I actually had a guy take me out once...we had been friends for years and then one day he asked me on a date...so I went...well, the whole night he was all over me and finally I was like "Rich, what is your deal? This is our first date and you are trying to get in my pants already!?" His reply was one that forced me to get out of his car and walk home in the dark at midnight...

"I heard you fucked Doug Long so I figured giving it up to me was a no-brainer since we've known each other longer."

A few days later, I walked into my study hall and a girl that I hated on a regular basis walked up to me and said, "I heard you wouldn't have sex with Rich...and I just wanted to say that you made a good choice. He got me pregnant and I had to have an abortion."

A. I never fucked Doug Long.
B. I never fucked Rich.
C. I stopped dating boys that I went to high school with because they obviously have LOTS of issues...
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:53 am

Train- thats too funny!
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderella Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 am

Right about now I might take bad date over the no dates I've been on of late. Dating is rather risky. The cool thing is you just don't know when you will get it right. I guess dating is like the lottery. We all think the risk is worth the possible payout. You play and play in the hope that one day you hit it big. That's the hope.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Good example comparing dating and the lottery. However, I believe dating is like the weather. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad, but always unpredictable. Laughing
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

That is true...you just never quite know. I remember heading on a date with a guy I had only met once before. He called and I agreed to go out. Well he showed up and first thing I thought was I dont know that I want to go out with him (for various silly reasons) and he turned out to be one of the greatest guys I ever dated!
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 am

That is how I met one of my very best friends. I am hopeful someone is out there for me! But, my rainbow thoughts are becoming cloudy. Sad
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  RomanceMe Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 am

I will soon be in the world of dating again- the thought is a little exciting and also scary. And keep your chin up Engine- the right thing is out there- just be in a position to recognize it when it appears- at least thats my plan...lol

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:47 am

The thought of dating again makes me go back and forth between sheer terror and delight. I guess I will probably experience the gamut of dating- the good- the bad and the downright ugly - lets hope for mostly good or I might be tempted to fall back into my past relationship. I cannot let myself go backwards- I have to remember forward forward forward- thats where I need to go...not backwards!
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Hmmm...I've had a few... Empty So How about lately??

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am

Anyone have any interesting dates to talk about?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum