Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be...

Go down

Could it be... Empty Could it be...

Post  GinAndBareIt Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:57 am

OK...through all of the highs and lows I have experienced in the last year I have found a couple of possibles...though none of them are a sure thing. Two are very much long shots but still possible and the other is looking pretty promising- though I have learned not to count my chickens too early. Of the three- one I KNOW is great in the sex department but not sure how he would be long term- the other is most definitely relationship ,material but not sure on the sex and the third is the one right now that I think I want- there are just a few delays in the process. I don't even know how to go into detail on each one- to be able to give anyone the background to give me solid advice- they are all long term things and I probably cant type enough to get it all out- but I just wanted to post and say that I am hopeful. Isn't that a good thing? Dating is fricking hard and being hopeful is good- many times I have been sad or even mad...so hopeful is an improvement...I think Smile
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum