Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!!!

3 posters

Go down

WOW!!! Empty WOW!!!

Post  LonelyGirl Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 pm

I think I might have had an epiphany! I have issues in my relationship. There is no sex. I know others on here have that too-but tonight I was struck with a sad thought. I somewhat accept the no sex thing- I accept my SO doesn't respect what I do-I accept the fact that he finds fault in much of what I do- I even accept he doesnt like what I value most in my life-but tonight I realized that he doesnt have a passion for life. Now I am extreme- I am very, very passionate and do tend to get caught up doing way too many things- this is not good either-but tonight when I tried to talk to him about something I found important-he ignored me at first. I said did you hear me and he said yes, but I dont feel like talking about....(this thing I was talking about).

Now I realize we cannot take up every cause in the world...and sometimes I do jump onto things too easily and take on more then I can do well...but the main thing here is I realized he doesnt feel this at all. He doesnt want to be involved. He didnt think it would make a difference...so I said "if you cannot help them all, then dont help any?" and he really didnt respond. I know we cannot help all of anyone or anything- but one is better than none!

So- my reason for this post- is to share with whoever will listen- that I think this might be an even bigger deal breaker then no sex. Imagine that?
Life w/out sex is one thing- life w/out "that kind of sex" is even more scary-but life w/out passion of any sort- that is unimagineable!
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

WOW!!! Empty Re: WOW!!!

Post  RunawayTrain Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:39 pm

I think your SO and my SO...are brothers.
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:33 pm

I think they are part of a very large family...they have members all over...too bad they keep reproducing the same traits
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Well...I still am not making much headway on my issues. I still am sexless, I still am clueless as to what I want and I still feel like I am in total limbo.

How is everyone else doing?
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:06 am

Oh...I am great at 'limbo'...I live everyday of my life there... Smile
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content