Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine this...

2 posters

Go down

Imagine this... Empty Imagine this...

Post  Cinderella Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:36 am

So I was looking for things online and I was on Craigslist. Craigslist has everything! I looked in the romance section (well you know...why not??) and I had a freaky thought. Imagine answering one of those online requests, even one that sounded ok, and finding out it was your friend or a relative ,etc. How awful would that be!!!! In thinking, I realize something like this was on a Drew Carey episode a while ago...anyone ever have this happen to them?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Imagine this... Empty Re: Imagine this...

Post  Cinderella Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:57 am

OK...so I kept looking on craigslist and realized why my friend (to remain nameless) said he thought after the age of 40 you were basically unable to find a date (Partner) ...with what is on the online things, it is depressing. Sad to say...but true from what I see. I saw only one that sounded nice enough-but all I could think was Ted Bundy silent

I say stay on your own, meet people face to face. Hopefully this is better. It has always worked for me in the past, but I was also never this old before...maybe I will forever be alone...you never know.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:24 am

That 'too old' garbage is ridiculous. No one is EVER too old to find romance...on any level. There are ALWAYS people who are ready and willing. Don't you ever go to a walking park and notice all the GQ-like Grandpas strolling about with their slicked back silver hair, gold pinky rings, matching adidas warm-up suits and bright white sneakers? Trust me, they aren't there for the cardio workout. They're scoping out the ladies.

LOL...come on, everybody bangs, at every age. bounce
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderella Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 pm

OK Train....I will have to trust you on this. Like a Star @ heaven
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum