Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi

5 posters

Go down

How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi Empty How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi

Post  LonelyGirl Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:21 am

I think I might be one about now. Its been a really long time and it sure gets lonely. I could find a person to have a "fling" with but I dont think thats the answer...I really dont want any advice here 9or I would have posted there)...I guess maybe this belongs in "Just wanted to vent"...but the name "The Convent" seemed just right.... Embarassed
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi Empty Re: How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi

Post  GinAndBareIt Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:58 am

How long has it been?
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi Empty Re: How long do you have to go without sex to be a born again vi

Post  MissBehav'n Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:57 am

Lonely - Why aren't you getting any sex?
MissBehav'n
MissBehav'n

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 pm

A girl should never succumb to a lifestyle of virginity or celibacy after she has already crossed the threshold of regular intercourse.

Invest in a battery operated schlong.
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissBehav'n Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:36 pm

No sex is almost as bad as no shopping!

Have you gotten any yet Lonely? You also never answered "why" you were not getting any sex.
MissBehav'n
MissBehav'n

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:31 am

How's it going Lonely?
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 am

I have a new theme song- "Like A Virgin"
Its been a long time and the future is looking bleak. I think maybe it has healed over by now and could be forever closed for business if I dont do something at some point.

Right now- if there was a guy with me here- it would be his lucky night!
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 am

Hang in there, LonelyGirl...just think how great it will be when it does happen again.

Maybe you just need to find a boy toy for the meantime...for a no strings attached bang! Shocked
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 am

and just an FYI to depress you more- its probably going to hurt since its been so long- so plan for at least 2 times.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 pm

It's been a while for me to...I'd bang anything at this point... Sad
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:09 am

What comes after "born again"? Whatever that is...is what I am. We are nearing the ONE YEAR MARK and longer than that for kissing....What do I win? A new car?? a trip?? I hope it's worth it...lol
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 am

Maybe the prize will be a hearty bang...???
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderella Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Unfortunately I think all you win is lost time and guaranteed pain the "first" time...sorry...sad, but true. pale
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum