Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOOOOOOOOOOO

3 posters

Go down

SOOOOOOOOOOO Empty SOOOOOOOOOOO

Post  RomanceMe Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 am

I have changed my mind on this.

Last edited by RomanceMe on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

SOOOOOOOOOOO Empty Re: SOOOOOOOOOOO

Post  EngineGirl22 Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Let me speak candidly and from experience. It is FINE, just remember what you will be getting into. If you want more, you will NOT get more. If it is truly sex and just sex, I say go for it! Just know the rules before you start. It may get sticky, but that is part of the fun. You can trash me if you want, but some of the best sex I ever had was with a married man! We had a "relationship". It was a great feeling. We are still great friends and after all that time of waiting, and we were no longer in a "relationship" he tells me he loves me. Please..... You just miss the sex. However, we do go in and out of the "relationship" still because we are great together. So, I say go and do it. Have fun. sunny

Last edited by EngineGirl22 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't happy with the details.)
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  RomanceMe Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:34 pm

I decided to delete all of this part...

Typing this has made me realize something important too. I need to have higher expectations for myself in a relationship. I need to not settle for whatever I am given and be happy to get it- I need to find a person who is what I want and need- and who can give me what I want and need. This current situation is what it is and will most likely lead to nothing- but it has been a bessing for me. It has opened my eyes to the fact that somewhere out there- under the rainbow- there is a man who will like me as I am- and will give me what I need. I wont look for him either. I will work on myself- making myself a person I am proud to be- and then hope we find each other- lets see what fate brings me. I love you

Last edited by RomanceMe on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Romance...be picky! That is my plan too. I need to NOT settle. I need to find a person who gives me what I want and need- even if it takes a long time. I need to be ok if I dont ever find this person- I need to be ok with being alone. I think if I can be ok with this- I will meet the right person and I will be in a position to have a relationship. I think too many times in my life I have fallen into relationships and sort of gotten stuck in them- I stayed too long- and who knows what I missed while I did this. I do for a fact know I missed one great chance- dont know how it would have worked out but its a regret for me that I will never know...so on to making things different this time around.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 pm

I MIGHT have met a guy who might be someone I want to go out with. He;s a friend of a friend and so far so good- but we havent met in person yet...LOL

I'll let you know how it goes when we do finally meet.
GinAndBareIt
GinAndBareIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum