Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know?

3 posters

Go down

How do you know? Empty How do you know?

Post  RomanceMe Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 pm

I wonder how you can tell when you meet the right person? Everyone says "you'll know" but the divorce rate disputes that. So, how do you know? And do you think people go into a relationship knowing deep down it isn't right but they ignore that inner voice telling them that? Or do they really believe they have found love this time around and simply get fooled.

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

How do you know? Empty Re: How do you know?

Post  RomanceMe Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Guess no one knows??lol

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 am

Oh, no, I think you know when you meet the one. However, it is a cruel joke because they are usually living a huge lie with someone else! I believe relationships should have a renew period after every 6 months. Therefore, if unhappy you just exchange. Agree? Wink
EngineGirl22
EngineGirl22

Back to top Go down

Post  RomanceMe Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 am

I just don't know I guess. I hope one day the one I think is the one, turns out to in fact be THE one...and if I never find him- I hope to have some fun along the way while looking and not get too attached to any of the almost the ones.

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

How do you know? Empty Wondering...

Post  RomanceMe Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 am

I still am not sure how you KNOW. I wonder if maybe going about things in reverse order is a better option...instead of saying is this the one...say is this the wrong one and then delete them from your life if the answer is yes...at the end of this...the RIGHT one hopefully will still be there with you.

I have found one that is really intriguing to me. He is not the one I would have picked for myself if I ordered him from a catalog...but he is soooooooo good to me. He treats me like I mean the world to him....he's happy to be with me...happy to see me...talks to me...calls me....etc....he makes me feel beautiful and special...how amazing is that?!

Ans to top it off...the sexual chemistry is great. We have not had sex yet- but I can tell you- it will be great when we do.

So my question is- can you overcome differences? Location is one. This actually makes up two of the issues in a weird way...but can it work anyway?

RomanceMe

Back to top Go down

Post  DORIS Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am

This would be the WORST headache of your entire life much different than any migraine headache you ever had. You would feel like doom is upon you. Also if you're bleeding into the brain tissue, you would also have weird symptoms like decreased level of consciousness, perhaps speech and motor deficits depending on the location of the aneurysm

Dating Advice

DORIS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum