Dating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dating

Post  GinAndBareIt on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am

So- I have finally done it. I have taken the plunge into singledom...its exciting and scary at the same time! on one hand I now feel that I can be ready to meet the right person- but on the other hand I realize I might also end up alone. I mean I know we can all find "someone" but I dont want "someone"...I had that...I want THE one!! I just don't know if I will be able to locate him in this lifetime. I imagine we all have our soul mate but it means we have to sort thru an awful lot of people to find this person- not an easy feat! Its hard enough to find the right house or apt or job or outfit...but a soulmate is a huge thing to locate!! Anyway- I am optimistic I will find him. I imagine I will find some duds along the way- there will be tears and heart break...but my eye is on the prize- ultimate happiness- and right now I feel up for the challenge!!

Wish me luck Smile
GinAndBareIt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dating

Post  GinAndBareIt on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 am

Well I am still at it. I have dated a bit and its a little fun and a lot scary. I have a couple of guys I would like to know better- but sadly its like a bad joke- those I like the most live the farthest away...so that sucks!! I have met some closer to home and so far no one has made me really want to get to know them better. I am an optimist though...so I imagine things will work out...or I will move...or one I like moves closer...or maybe I win the lottery and I buy a private jet...who knows Smile
GinAndBareIt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top