Question?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question?

Post  EngineGirl22 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:02 am

Has anyone actually cut someone from their life and not feel at all bad about it? It can be anyone. Friend, lover, bump buddy, whatever. I am learning that in life you have real relationships and ones that fill your empty time. It is so sad to come to the realization that what you thought was a real relationship was someone filling their empty time. Then you have to step back and decide if you want to cut the bullshit, dead weight, or just remain a door mat. Someone please shed some light on my darkness. Sad
EngineGirl22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question?

Post  GinAndBareIt on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 pm

I think you can do that without guilt. I have had a few situations where it has necessary to end friendships- one main one comes to mind- I didn't regret that decision. I realized the friendship had basically run its course.
Now I am about to end a relationship. I know to a certain extent I will feel bad. I have gotten used to this sitaution and its been easier to stay then to make the hard choices. I know now I have to do it- it is better for me- it will be the best thing in the end- yet I'm sure I will feel sad.
Maybe being sad is just normal- the death of a friendship is what happens- so greive a bit for lost relationships then go have a gin and feel better. Good luck!
GinAndBareIt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EngineGirl22 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:17 pm

Agreed. But, I am frustrated that, yet again, I believed we were true friends. Also, I can assure everyone that, this individual, is not at home crying we are no longer close! How do people do it? How do they just shut down? Well 2009 is coming and I am starting over! Watch out! queen
EngineGirl22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:06 pm

I dont know how people do it. I guess it either speaks to their depth of feeling in the relationship (or lack of it in some cases) or at times I think people go thru the seperation part while still in the relationship. I think this is true in my current case. I think I have been leaving for a long time now- so when I do- I think it is past the point of being hurtful...or so I hope. It sucks to feel bad no matter what!
GinAndBareIt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top