I just don't know

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just don't know

Post  Jane Doe on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:09 pm

I have a serious issue I have to make a decision on. The hard part is I have NO idea about what I want or the right thing to do in this case. Normally I really do know what I want- if I think hard enough, but in this case, I really do not. I am so totally torn. Has anyone else experienced this?
Jane Doe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just don't know

Post  Jane Doe on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 am

OK...So i tried to discuss things tonight with the person I am in the situation with and nothing was accomplished. I did try. It is as if they either A) dont care or B) are trying to make me mad so I say I want to leave. Maybe neither one of us has a pair of balls between us.
Jane Doe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GinAndBareIt on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:27 pm

JD...I don't have much advice. Making decisions is very hard. They are never as easy as people on the outside looking in think they are. Hopefully if you continue to think things thru- things will become clear. The saying "clear as mud" is how I imagine you feel right now...but here's to clear water one day soon!
GinAndBareIt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Think it through.
Make a list of the pros and cons.
Think some more.
Make a decision.
Do it.
NEVER regret.

I live by two rules in my life:
1. Never regret anything because every situation in your life, good and bad, can be chalked up to experience and will ALWAYS offer you something from which to grow.
2. Guilt is a wasted emotion. NOTHING good comes from sitting around feeling guilty about something. If you had the balls to do whatever it was in the first place then second guessing yourself will get you no where anyway...so why bother?
RunawayTrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelyGirl on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm

My 2 cents on this matter is:

1) Listen to your heart. I think most of us know deep down what is the right thing to do...but sometimes the right thing conflicts with what we want to do- which is where the problems begin.

2) Think thru things as best you can. Try and see all sides and all possibilities (or flaws) in the options.

3) If nothing feels right...come up with another option. Maybe you need to strive for more- shoot higher- etc...don't settle for an option just because it is better than the others if it is not in fact the RIGHT one...maybe you need to get to plan Z to find the truly right thing for you.

4) Expand your mind. The world is big and your options are many. Don't be narrow minded in your thinking...maybe the answer lies outside the box to use a cliched quote Wink
LonelyGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum