Just wanna complain :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just wanna complain :)

Post  MissBehav'n on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:16 pm

I don't really have anything specific to complain about- just felt like a general whine-fest Rolling Eyes

I don't have anything specific thats bothering me, just kind of crabby I guess. I spoke with one friend today who is a guy and though normally I don't let his abruptness bother me, today it did. I felt like he feels too important to be polite. Now I know this is silly, I'm not trying to make sense, just complaining in general. I wish he could learn how to give people "their" time. When you speak with a person, you should focus on them for at least that little time. Acting like you have a date with the president, when of course you don't, is not appealing.

My other thing is a guy I know that I think is kind of cool (nothing involved here- just thoughts) I found out he says (to a friend) that he doesnt like women that "blank". I don't want to identify what this "blank" is- it will be too obvious- but its sad because I always thought of him as a possibility- but this "blank" rules me out should that situation ever arise- which at times seemd possible- but I guess in fact is not possible.

Thirdly- I have no idea why I am bothered tonight. Nothing happened- nothing is wrong- I just feel bothered- I guess thats whats cool about this site- you can just complain to no one in general- anyone that wants to read it I guess tongue
MissBehav'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just wanna complain :)

Post  RunawayTrain on Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:53 pm

Dear MissBehav'n,
About the boy who says he doesn't like women who "blank"...I wouldn't sweat this. People change and when feelings start to come into play, views can be altered quickly.

If you are realy concerned about his major dislike, find out why...maybe he has a valid reason or maybe it's nothing really at all. By making a statement like he did, he is generalizing...which, in my opinion, should be viewed as just that...a general, comment that could have no bearing if he were to meet a woman (like you) who does, in fact, "blank."

flower
RunawayTrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MissBehav'n on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:43 am

I see him later this week. Not sure anything will come of it. It is not a good situation for anything to unfold. Maybe things will happen where I can at least probe a little into the why.
MissBehav'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RunawayTrain on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 am

I can't wait to hear... Very Happy
RunawayTrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus on Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:38 am

Well, if it’s the something I think you’re talking about… he’s saying this because he either hasn’t been given the opportunity (with anyone, including you) or has been “somethinged” on himself and is damaged, which then I don’t blame him.
Rufus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top