Love Life Blues.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything

4 posters

Go down

Anything Empty Anything

Post  Rufus Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:30 am

If a girl offers you "anything". What does that mean for the typical girl? What does it mean for the not so typical girl?
Rufus
Rufus

Back to top Go down

Anything Empty Re: Anything

Post  RunawayTrain Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:39 am

It means one thing: RUN! If she is offering you free and clear rights to her body, you just have to wonder how many other people have been given (and taken advantage of) the same offer.

Technically and sexually speaking, I would assume that this means that she would allow you to do anything you want to her. So, I guess if you've always had the desire to shove prickly monkey balls in someone's peach pit and pull them out one-by-one with your teeth, and you find a willing partner, HAVE AT IT!

However, in today's world of sue-happy people, you might want to get her to sign a consent form first. Figuratively and literally, you should always protect the family jewels, eh? Wink
RunawayTrain
RunawayTrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:04 pm

Wrong answer.

What types of sexual acts fall under the heading of "anything" for typical girls and not so typical girls. I need to know boundries.
Rufus
Rufus

Back to top Go down

Anything Empty Depends

Post  LonelyGirl Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:29 pm

I would think this varies greatly from girl to girl. My interpretation of what a regular girl would mean by "anything" is far from the true meaning of anything. I think it might be more like sex in unusual places (like a plane- the pool- counter top-shower- etc) and maybe some amount of food involvement- and maybe some fun role playing- but I doubt it would go a lot further than that.

Now a more adventurous girl that says "anything" might just mean "anything" but I doubt my mind can even imagine what some of those things might be... Cool
LonelyGirl
LonelyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  sluttygirl Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:44 am

I'd say anything means anything.

Girls can be such teases. They tell you "anything" and yet they really don't mean it. I am not saying they don't have the option to change their minds, they do, but they ought to be careful when they tease or men will get the wrong idea.

Now- Men SHOULD also be able to read girls better on the other hand. If the girl you are wondering about seems not the "anything" type, I don't think it would be appropriate to spring something totally freaky on her without asking in advance and seeing what she says. If she seems uncomfortable, DON'T expect her to do whatever it is just because YOU want her to. It's not fair to guilt her into trying "it" to make you happy if doing it makes her unhappy.

This wasn't really a very good answer, was it? I don't feel like retyping it and I don't want to waste all my typing- so I will leave it as is. Hopefully someone can give a better answer then this though. What a Face
sluttygirl
sluttygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum